Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cheddar Bay Biscuit Knockoff

Ok so I'm in love with Red Lobsters cheddar bay biscuits but I have 3 kids and even though I adore my kids I'm not taking them to Red Lobster to waste money and not eat.....sooooo I wanted to have these at home!! So here's my recipe.

2 cups Bisquick
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Parsley

Directions:
1) Heat oven to 450 degrees.
2) Mix bisquick, milk, sour cream and cheese until a soft dough forms.
3) Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
4) Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
5) Mix butter or margarine and garlic powder.
6) Brush mixture over warm biscuits and sprinkle parsley on before removing from cookie sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment