Saturday, October 12, 2013

Garlic mozzarella pull apart bread

Ingredients

20 frozen white dinner rolls(I used Rhodes but you can use your favorite)

½ C butter, melted

1 C shredded mozzarella cheese, divided

1 tsp dry parsley flakes

1½ tsp garlic powder

½ tsp salt

½ tsp Italian seasoning

½ tsp onion powder

Bundt cake pan

Directions

Let the 20 rolls sit out at room temp for about 40-50mins. 

Then take kitchen sheers or scisors(make sure they're clean...lol) and cut each rol in half. 

Melt the butter. Pour over rolls add all seasonings and 1/2 cup of cheese. Mix this together with your hands. DONT WORRY ABOUT DOUGH STICKING!! 

Spray bundt with nonstick spray. Pull dough apart if sticking(gently) and fill your  bundt with the rolls in a circular direction. Stacking rolls on top of each other and filling spaces. 


Once this is complete top with rest of cheese. Let this sit for about an hour to an hour and a half to double in size. 


CHEAT ALERT: I am very impatient sometimes more so when it comes to wanting to taste my goodies...so I got very restless after letting rest for 30 mins and I preheated my oven to the lowest setting and put the rolls in there while in preheated with oven door cracked...once done preheating I turned the oven off and closed the door. I kept oven light on and kept watch as the dough rose!! 

Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 mins or until golden. Flip out if serving platter and enjoy.....but be careful because they're hot nd anxious hands will be burned!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment