Thursday, September 17, 2015

TURKEY BALLS<----lol

Ok ok I know....."that's so inappropriate" this title....well suck it up lol!!!! 

These are to die for!!! In not lying I had two huge plates of spaghetti. I almost made myself sick. AND if you know me you know that I have this ONE rule about spaghetti...."if it's not Henrietta's(my gma) I don't want it....PERIOD". Well I retract that statement, well not in its entirety..it should now say,"I'd its not Henrietta's OR this spaghetti with turkey balls I don't want it". 

Ingredients
  • 1 - 1.5 lbs. of ground turkey
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 egg
  • ¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs
  • ⅓ cup dried parsley
  • 1 Tbsp dried basil
  • 1 tsp ancho chili powder
  • black pepper
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan 
  • 3 Tbsp tomato sauce

Instructions: 

  • In a bowl, combine everything
  • Form small balls of the meat and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment. 
  • Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes (this could be longer or shorter depending on the size of the meatballs).

  • I used Kroger brand spaghetti sauce, roasted garlic, and added my meatballs in as I heated up sauce. OMGEEEEE, it was soooo good!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment