Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Oatmeal craisin cookies

It's Christmas and its all about family, presents and parties....lots of parties, class parties, office parties, and family parties. But what to bring to these get together a if necessary?!? Well I was thinking about just that when I remembered at 7pm that I had a party to go to 11am tomorrow.......so what to make?

I looked in the pantry and it was like two spotlights were shining on the oatmeal and craisins, so I thought I love craisins and one of my favorite cookies is oatmeal raisin......BOOM.....it hit oatmeal craisin cookies!!!

So here it is. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!!

1 cup of butter/margarine softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
3 cups of uncooked oats
2 cups of craisins

Preheat oven to 375*.

Cream butter and sugars until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla.

Sift flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon together and then add to butter sugar mix. Add oats and craisins. Mix well.

Drop teaspoons of dough onto greased cookie sheets bake 10-12 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment