Sunday, June 16, 2013

Oreo Cheesecake Truffles

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!! My husband loves sweets so I made this dessert with him in mind. I know that he is trying hard to watch what he eats BUT c'mon it's FATHERS DAY he deserves the treat. Since I know that he is trying hard I used fat free Oreos and Greek yogurt cream cheese which is half the fat then normal cream cheese!!! Enjoy......and Eat on!!

Ingredients:

1 pkg. Cream Cheese, softened. I used Greek cream cheese. 
1 pack of OREO Cookies. 
16oz BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted....you can even melt in microwave. Follow the instructions on box.  

Directions: 

1. Process all your cookies either in your food processor or a blender until fine crumbs. 
2. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. 
2. Shape into balls. 
3. Freeze 10 mins or until hard. 
4. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place them on a wax paper covered pan. 
5. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set. 


No comments:

Post a Comment