Saturday, June 15, 2013

Brown Sugar French toast and bananas

I know that Ben loves bananas and a good French toast....and I haven't made it in FOREVER plus it was Fathers Day Weekend so I decided that Saturday morning would be the perfect time to make him his favorite. But was kinda missing some ingredients so I decided to use brown sugar in replacement if everything I needed bc I knew that brown sugar was made up if the things I was missing....so here you are. ENJOY....and eat in!!!!

INGREDIENTS:

Texas toast type bread

1 cup milk

1 cup cream

2-3 tblsp brown sugar

2-3 eggs

1 tsp cinnamon

3-4 bananas sliced

DIRECTIONS:

Basically blend ALL ingredients except bananas and obviously the bread....dip bread into mixture and grill until golden!!! 

For whipped cream I put 2-3 cold cups of cold cream into my KitchenAid, turned that sucker on about 8 and let it go. After it was done I put 2-3tblsp of confectioners sugar in and folded as to not ruin fluffy goodness!!0

We used the whole loaf of bread for all this mixture!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment